Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a technique used to improve the internal and external aspects of a website. It does this by increasing the number of visitors to the website and gain high ranking on major search engines. The higher the site ranks, the greater the chance for a large number of visitors. The larger number of visitors you have, the greater the chance of generating new business.
As opposed to other SEO firms, we use ONLY ethical techniques, and target slow but steady growth in cooperation with the Search Engines. SEO is a long term process and any firm that promises you immediate or very fast results is promising you something that cannot be done ethically, or at all. We take pride in honest and effective SEO.
Optimizing a website involves some unique elements to be present. Part of our process involves the analysis of the site and modifying the content so that the search engines understand it and index it correctly.
SEO is an important step because websites being developed these days involve lots of images, FLASH applications, and other features which the search engines may not understand. If the search engines do not understand the content, the site will not be indexed. Hence your company could miss out on hundreds or thousands of people seeking, right now, for a company that offers your services. Will they find your company? If not, they’ll find your competitors.
We have more than 8 years of expertise in the field of Search Engine Optimization. Our single focus is on obtaining a very high ranking for your website on the top search engines. We always continue to implement our optimization through manual research and directory submissions, so the ranking of your site on these top search engines will deliver highest quality-targeted traffic. That is why choosing the best Search Engine Optimization Company is an important step for any business with a website.
What’s involved in a typical SEO campaign?
- Website Analysis and statistics
- Current Keyword Ranking
- Research on competitive market
- Keywords strategy and research to suit the site
- Re-engineering the website
- Search engine copywriting service
- Optimization of Title tags, Meta tags, Anchor tags, Meta description, and Content writing/editing
- Troubleshooting of spiders and creating robot.txt files
- Article writing and submission
- Link Building, On-going analysis and Manual directory & search engine submission
- Spider Friendly site map and periodical search engine ranking reports
- SEO maintenance and re-optimization whenever required